Wednesday, February 16, 2011

God Is Not Good

When I make comments like this, they should not be taken to mean God literally, but God as described in the Christian / Hebrew Bible. I do not believe that the source of all life on earth and the universe is anything like the personal deity depicted in Jewish, Christian, and Muslim mythology.

I felt I should clear that up before proceeding to the video, which coincidentally is a pretty awesome clip from the BBC movie, God on Trial: The Verdict, directed by Andy DeEmmony - well worth the watching. I hope you take something from this clip worth thinking about. After all, my entire goal is to instigate thought. The answers to all our questions have already been answered if we will only allow ourselves to think freely.

With All My Love,
Pappy

No comments:

Post a Comment